Outaouais Quebec is greatest identified for the Nordik Spa in Chelsea and Parc Omega simply outdoors of Montebello (one hour from Chelsea). You’ve in all probability seen us go to each the Nordik Spa and Parc Omega on our Instagram or weblog. Each places supply a novel expertise for guests, however there are such a lot of different enjoyable issues to do in Outaouais Quebec. Summer season in Outaouais Quebec is ideal for out of doors adventures, with hovering temperatures and a lot pure magnificence.
Listed below are 8 distinctive issues to do in Outaouais Quebec, apart from Parc Omega and Nordik Spa.
1. Go to Gatineau Park. The biggest inexperienced house within the area, Gatineau Park is understood for the turquoise waters at Pink Lake. Hike the loop at Pink Lake and take a look at all the unimaginable lookout factors. Accessible from each Ottawa and Chelsea, Gatineau Park spans over 361 sq. kilometres and gives tent tenting, day by day shuttles and countless out of doors actions, together with swimming, mountain climbing, mountaineering, fishing and extra.
2. Paddleboard at Meech Lake. Lease a blow up paddleboard from Nomades Du Parc and hit the calm waters at Meech Lake.
3. Zipline at Camp Fortune. Positioned in Gatineau Park, this zip tour options three high-speed ziplines, taking you from peak to peak. The primary zipline can attain speeds as much as 80 km / hour! Bonus: on the finish of your third zipline, you might have the choice to free-fall or rappel from a 50 foot drop tower. What an adrenaline rush. Camp Fortune has different actions as effectively, there’s a forest coaster and and Aerial Park that’s enjoyable for all ages. Camp Fortune is a superb place to take the household for some summer time enjoyable.
4. Have a spa day on the Wakefield Mill. Holtz Spa in Nature, positioned on the Wakefield Mill is a a lot smaller and extra intimate spa than the Nordik Spa. Surrounded by nature, visitors can expertise spa therapies inside or in one of many out of doors huts, or use the out of doors scorching tubs and saunas.
5. Go biking! Biking is large within the space, and bike rentals can be found for day by day use. Select between a daily bike, mountain bikes, eBikes and extra, then get exploring!
6. Rock climb at Altitude Gym. A novel indoor-outdoor mountaineering park near the Nordik Spa, this rock climber’s oasis has over 100 routes of high rope and 500 sq. metres of bouldering house. There’s additionally a Clip ‘n’ Climb theme park expertise that may be pre booked and takes 1.5 hours to finish.
7. Go to an alpaca farm. Willow Lane Alpaca Farm encourages visitors to be palms on and be taught all concerning the alpaca business. They’ve over 30 alpacas proper now with an onsite store promoting numerous merchandise constructed from alpaca yarn.
5. Eat your method by Chelsea. There’s an unimaginable meals scene in Chelsea. Maintain scrolling down to search out out one of the best spots for the place to eat close to the Nordik Spa and Parc Omega.
WHERE TO STAY NEAR PARC OMEGA AND THE NORDIK SPA
Lofts Du Village. With 4 totally different room sorts to select from, Lofts Du Village has totally different lodging to fit your touring wants. Whether or not you’re touring solo or with as much as 3 different folks, there are totally different room sizes and choices (with or with out kitchen for instance) to make sure you have every thing you want whereas on trip. Completely positioned minutes from the Nordik Spa and a brief stroll to all the wonderful outlets and eating places in Chelsea!
Moulin Wakefield Mill. Retreat to nature at this stunning lodge, full with a spa and two wonderful eating places. Overlooking a surprising mill, the heritage of this website was restored when the lodge was constructed and each room has one thing historic inside its partitions. Excellent for a romantic getaway, some rooms have jacuzzis and fireplaces in them! Don’t neglect brunch at La Muse restaurant, it’s too good to cross up.
WHERE TO EAT NEAR PARC OMEGA AND THE NORDIK SPA
Biscotti & Cie. A breakfast spot with a cute patio.
Les Fougeres. Informal advantageous eating, you have to attempt the pasta and burrata salad.
Pub Chelsea. This traditional pub has nice meals and an superior patio.
Roberto Pizza Romana. A bakery and pizza spot, excellent for lunch!
Les Saisons Cafe. The cutest espresso store with nice out of doors seating.
Muse at Wakefield Mill Restaurant. Eat brunch, lunch or dinner overlooking a waterfall at Wakefield Mill’s onsite restaurant, La Muse.
You can too eat at Parc Omega or Nordik Spa. They each have scrumptious onsite eating places and a restaurant.
Now that we’ve shared all the different wonderful issues to do in Outaouais Quebec close to the Nordik Spa and Parc Omega, we’re positive you’ve already begun planning your journey. Right here’s an concept! Make a highway journey out of it and go to different wonderful areas of Quebec such because the Mont-Tremblant and Quebec City.
Study extra about Quebec Metropolis and Mont Tremblant in our different weblog posts: 10 UNIQUE MONT TREMBLANT ACTIVITIES FOR ADVENTURE LOVERS and TOP THINGS TO DO IN QUEBEC CITY: SUMMER EDITION.